Valentine’s Weekend – Where to Shop Local
For your upcoming Valentine’s Weekend – February 12-14, 2021 – or any weekend, these are some locally owned shops and gift ideas! Turn your Valentine’s weekend into a staycation or vacation right here in Cayce, West Columbia, or Springdale. Explore Local. Love Local. Shop Local.
Some great places to find gifts:
- Buy some outdoor concert tickets! Several upcoming shows from Cola Concerts (click here)
- Pottery classes … make something together! Or browse already made pottery and jewelry at State of the Art Gallery & Pottery Studio – 2007 State St., Cayce
- A professional massage – pre-order and give as a gift! TBI Massage Therapy http://www.tbihealth.net/
- How about some homemade soaps and skincare for sensitive skin that smells great? Visit JAK’s Essentials soaps. Buy online (click here) and it ships to you! Soap and skincare retail store located at 114 State St, West Columbia. They also have products for men and beards!
- Charwood Golf Club is running gift card specials this week! Purchase a $50 gift card for $40, or a $100 gift card for $80. Offer is valid online only. Purchase here: https://www.charwood.com/online-store/
- Lots of heart-shaped items, candles, and West Columbia glasses at State Street Trading Co. – 134 State St, West Columbia – Open Valentine’s Day, too!
- Old Mill Antique Mall, 310 State St., West Columbia – open every day, including Sunday!
- 763 Antique Mall, 763 Meeting St., West Columbia – open every day, including Sunday!
- Three Rivers Antiques has mid century modern items and gems from every decade! 615 Meeting St., West Columbia
- Cherry’s Delight has personalized items and boutique gifts! 432 Center St, West Columbia
- A tote bag or beach towel with a local landmark! Charles Hite Photographic Art – Purchase online, click here!
- Pineview Florist – Offering new mosaic vases, small wooden heart-box arrangements and more – 3030 Leaphart Rd., West Columbia (803) 796-9394
- Shop Outdoors! Meeting Street Artisan Market -Every Saturday 9:30 am – 1:30 pm 425 Meeting Street, West Columbia
- New patio furniture? Get ready for spring! Tropic Aire Patio – 1404 Charleston Hwy., West Columbia (closed Sundays)
- A special cordial from Southern Essence Distilling – Call (803) 796-6225
- A new bench or hammock from Outdoor Wood Furniture Inc. – 718 Meeting St. West Columbia https://outdoorwood.com/
- Carolina Pottery – Lots of gift ideas! 2816 Augusta Rd., West Columbia
- AR Workshop Lexington – Gifts & Crafts – Make a special, customized sign for your home! Instagram worthy! 5175 Sunset Blvd., Suite 6, Lexington
- Give someone the gift of a home! Central SC Habitat for Humanity
- PETS, Inc. is selling Valentine’s themed “Tito Dog Goodie Bags” for dogs! Proceeds benefit the shelter! The gift that gives back!
- Go on a Fun Adventure together! Get a gift card for a future paddle or tube down the river at Congaree National Park! Contact Palmetto Outdoor (click here)
- Is your Valentine a canine? Get your dog some fun, training and exercise with doggie daycare! Central Bark West
- For a complete list of local shops, click here.
Visiting Columbia or Lexington, SC for business, a wedding, or a family event? Shop Local and Stay Local in Cayce, Springdale, or West Columbia! There’s also plenty do here in a friendly, safe city! Lots of quality, safe, and clean hotels nearby! Enjoy our miles of local parks, hiking and biking trails, and our southern foods, BBQ, and craft beer spots. Spend the next day antique and vintage shopping! Make it a vacation! Have your wedding here, outdoors or indoors! Many options! Contact our Greater CWC Visitor’s Center and Program for brochures and more! Click here for a wide variety of nearby hotels!