Valentine’s Weekend – Where to Eat Local
For your upcoming Valentine’s Weekend – February 12-14, 2021 – or any weekend, these are some locally owned restaurants for you to enjoy. Turn your Valentine’s weekend into a staycation or vacation right here in Cayce, West Columbia, or Springdale. Our area offers both modern and traditional food to enjoy. Love Local.
A few local restaurants to consider for your weekend:
- Sunshine Café, 2250 Sunset Blvd., West Columbia
- The Columbo’s Restaurant inside the DoubleTree by Hilton just off I-20 in Lexington County has a special $75 per couple dinner!
Enjoy an overnight stay in our newly-renovated hotel, our Valentine’s Day Dinner for 2 Menu, and a bottle of champagne for the room for $199/nightOr if you’re looking for a dinner-only option, our special Valentine’s Day Dinner for 2 menu is available for $75 per couple.Call 803-731-0300 for more information or to make your reservation! Click here for more info
- Dukes Pad Thai – 904 Knox Abbott Dr., Cayce – Taco Love, need we say more? (Note: closed Sundays)
- Café Strudel, 300 State St., West Columbia – a fun Galentine’s Day Celebration on Saturday, February 13th. Brunch and drink specials. We will be giving out prizes and 1 lucky winner will receive a special basket. So, bring your best gal pal and let’s have a fun day! Opens 8:00 AM Saturday. Opens 10:00 AM Sundays.
- Vella’s, 829-A Knox Abbott Dr., Cayce (closed Sundays, but Saturday night is their Ribeye special)
- Steel Hands Brewing – Cayce – Offering specials on Valentine’s Day!
- WECO Biergarten – West Columbia – Live music AND tacos on Valentine’s Day! On Friday night, Feb. 12 they will also have the taco food truck!
- East Bay Deli, 108 Sunset Ct., West Columbia
- Bowlero 900 Axtell Drive, Cayce – Great Pizza and a game of bowling for a fun night out!
- Steve’s Deli 1471 Platt Springs Rd., West Columbia
- Old Mill Brewpub, 711 E Main St., Lexington – Both indoor & outdoor dining!
- Compton’s Kitchen, 1118 B Ave., West Columbia (closed Sundays, but have a post-Valentine-day breakfast or order some biscuits the day before and have breakfast in bed!)
- Bogarts, 2710 Emmanuel Church Rd., West Columbia (closed Sundays but Friday is their prime rib special!)
- Columbia Meats, Inc.– Create your own dinner special! https://www.columbiameats.com/
- Creekside Restaurant, 711 E Main St., Lexington (closed Sundays, but have a pre-day meal!)
- Hardee’s – Never underestimate a hot biscuit – 2499 August Rd., West Columbia
- Zaxby’s – (They have great chocolate brownies, too!) 2320 Augusta Rd., West Columbia
- Zesto West Columbia – A Local Classic! 504 12th, West Columbia
- Bricks & Stones Pizza, 3234 Augusta Rd., West Columbia; Also offering brunch on Valentine’s Day
- Black Rooster – Water views! Rooftop bar! 201 Meeting St., West Columbia
- The Kingsman is always a classic (Note: closed Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays), 936 Axtell Dr., Cayce
- Palate in West Columbia serves up instagram-worthy meals. 116 State St. (closed Sundays and Mondays)
- True BBQ – This is the south…BBQ is good for any occasion! (closed, Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays) 1237 D Ave., West Columbia
- For a complete list of local restaurants, click here
Quesadilla from Vella’s in Cayce
Buttercream Dreams – cupcakes and more! Photo by Hayley Bowers
Visiting Columbia or Lexington, SC for business, a wedding, or a family event? Explore Local and Stay Local in Cayce, Springdale, or West Columbia! There’s also plenty do outdoors here in a friendly, safe city! Lots of quality, safe, and clean hotels nearby! Enjoy our miles of local parks, hiking and biking trails, and our southern foods, BBQ, and craft beer spots. Spend the next day antique and vintage shopping! Make it a vacation! Have your wedding here, outdoors or indoors! Many options! Contact our Greater CWC Visitor’s Center and Program for brochures, discounts and more! Click here for a wide variety of nearby hotels!