Valentine’s Weekend – Ideas You’ll Love Local
For upcoming Valentine’s weekend – February 12-14, 2021 – or any weekend, these are cool things you can do in West Columbia, Springdale, and Cayce, South Carolina. Turn your Valentine’s weekend into a staycation or vacation right here in Cayce, West Columbia, or Springdale. There’s plenty to do outdoors here in a friendly, safe city! Explore Local. Love Local.
Photo courtesy Something Borrowed Tent, Weddings, and Event rentals
Cool things you can do:
- FunFlicks – rent a screen and watch a romantic movie on a gigantic screen outdoors! http://www.funflicks.com/
- Rent a tent with romantic lights for a special outdoor dinner! Yes, they can set-up for you at your house! Contact Something Borrowed, LLCtoday!
Call 803-673-6714 or email: Lee@SomethingBorrowedSC.com
- Why not rent the new “rock star” limo from Signature Transportation LLC and have a glam Valentine’s Day…leave the driving to them! Call 803-252-5466
- Take photos together at the West Columbia Interactive Art Park and the Cayce River Arts District (map below)
- Paddle down the Congaree River at Congaree National Park with a guided tour from Palmetto Outdoor. Call for reservations 803-404-8254
- Dupre Catering – Call 803-748-4144 for a special catered dinner! Click here for website.
- Contact Blue Marlin Signature Catering for a special event – Call 803-227-3360 Click here for website.
Visiting Columbia or Lexington, SC for business, wedding, or a family event? Explore Local and Stay Local in Cayce or West Columbia! Lots of quality, safe, and clean hotels nearby! Enjoy our miles of local parks, hiking and biking trails, southern foods, craft beer spots. Spend the next day antique and vintage shopping! Make it a vacation!