Dessert Ideas for Valentine’s Day
For your upcoming Valentine’s Day – February 14, 2021 – or any day, these are some sweets you can enjoy. Turn your Valentine’s weekend into a staycation or vacation right here in Cayce, West Columbia, or Springdale. We offer alot of sweets to enjoy, bakeries, and plenty do outdoors here in a friendly, safe city! Explore Local. Love Local.
Some of the best desserts in the area:
- Classic, gourmet coffee at Piecewise Coffee in Cayce, SC. You can also walk right down to Cayce’s Riverwalk Park from here!
- Pre-order cupcakes and Valentine’s Day kits from Buttercream Dreams – 1230 C Avenue (Inside Tyler Rose), West Columbia. Click here to order online for local pick-up.
- Get your Valentine a chocolate-dipped ice cream cone at Zesto West Columbia, 504 12th St. Don’t forget to take a selfie in front of the giant ice cream cone! Tag us at #GreaterCWC
- Try gourmet smoothies or the frozen hot chocolate at The Human Bean, 669 N. Main St., South Congaree; Outdoor seating only! Drive-thru window or walk-up counter!
- Desserts are ready to-go at Sunshine Café, 2250 Sunset Blvd., West Columbia; Open on Valentine’s Day with a lunch special as well!
- Chocolate covered strawberries (pictured) from Buttercream Dreams make any occasion special! pre-order today by messaging on facebook (click), call (803) 708-4485 or email
Visiting Columbia or Lexington, SC for business, a wedding, or a family event? Explore Local and Stay Local in Cayce, Springdale, or West Columbia! Lots of quality, safe, and clean hotels nearby! Enjoy our miles of local parks, hiking and biking trails, southern foods, BBQ, craft beer spots. Spend the next day antique and vintage shopping! Make it a vacation! Click here for a wide variety of nearby hotels!